Tuesday, February 15, 2011

EXPLOSION.

Today I will tell you secrets. For extras.

1. I bought jeggings today. How's your mind? Blown?
2. I watch Grey's Anatomy. Don't tell anybody that one. It's really embarrassing.
3. I think Delaware doesn't exist. (Not a secret.)
4. I once had a fight with my best friend that was entirely made up of cheek-pinching.
5. I'm afraid to get old. My grandma told me not to.

I want to have some free reading.

Oh! By golly, I've forgotten to tell you some of the best news.
I've got a Bible study. Hooray!
It is small and lovely. It is made up of my friends Hillary, Rachel, and Emily, and also of me. Others are invited, but they don't usually come. Also, for the record, everyone is invited, I think.
We are reading the book of Radical by one Mr. David Platt.
He's mighty nifty. I like his view of the gospel.
I love these girls, and it has been super cool the last two weeks. It's only going to get  better from here, I tell you.

Have you read The Knowledge of the Holy by A.W. Tozer? (I always want to call him A Dubs Toes. Don't ask me why.) I want to read it. Tonight.
But alas, I will read about Buddhism.

Goodnight, one and all.

1 comment:

  1. If you are afraid of getting old, we really need to rethink your name 'Old Lady'. I am so happy about the bible study! That is wonderful. So wonderful.

    ReplyDelete