Monday, October 29, 2012

Cheeks.

Hello!

Here's some pictures of me holding things I'm happy about:

1. I am reading this lovely book. Even though I don't exactly have the time to be doing so. It is so worth it. When I was in Birmingham a couple of weeks ago, my dad and I went to 2nd & Chalres to glance around and to be friends and I picked out this book to buy. But then He bought it for me. He's a gem.


2. I got mail from the real Zimbabwe!! My BFF Haley lives there. It has a real Zimbabwe stamp and everything. Hales is so good at writing letters in both senses: a) she is great at writing kind words and b) she is very good at handwriting. 


3. I bought this necklace today because I felt like a tiny treat, and it was only $4.99! It has an R on it. And I didn't get it when I was born, but I am TOTALLY pretending I am the 3rd Parker/James triplet. (I do like my oreos and peanut butter.) [It's hard to take a picture of a tiny locket.]


4. This is my cool new phone. No, it doesn't have snake.


5. This is a delicious snack I have been having for lunch these days. It is served warm.


Have a nice night!

2 comments:

  1. Keep all the "Happys"! What a WOW... friend's letter arriving from Africa!!! Yep, I'd say "you've got friends". Holding you close...
    Love & prayers,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is greatest. and not just cause I am in it. all good things.

    ReplyDelete