Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday, 2/19

Good Morning.

I am at JJ's again. I love this place. I paid the meter this time, which is something I almost never do. I'm about to begin doing homework. I have a lot.
I went home this past weekend and it was a delightful delight. Mostly I got to hang out with my best friend Taylor. I am her best friend, too, in case you were wondering. But so is her stuffed giraffe named Shadow, and the alligator she sat on at the library named Shadow, and her van named Shadow. I am probably her best friend that is not named Shadow. But actually probably not. She is pretty popular for a two-and-a-half-year-old. But I am honored that she usually remembers the difference between me and Haha, and that before I come she worries over whether or not I will be wearing glasses.
You probably don't understand how much I love that little piece of pumpkin pie.
Also, I saw her parents, and we played a Sherlock Holmes game. Also, I saw my parents and my brother and my church, and my friend Kristin Riley. It was all around a good stay. I saw my grandma, but she was very, very sick. That was the sad part of being home. But it will be okay. She is doing much better today.
Yesterday I pretty much entirely missed my half birthday. But, I woke up happy this morning. And rested. I love that feeling. I wish I spoke Spanish entirely fluently. I am very jealous of those guys who do.

See you all next time.

BMK

No comments:

Post a Comment