Sunday, August 22, 2010

Banana Split.

Well. Hello from Nashville, Tennessee. For the record, if I ever refer to Nashville as "NashVegas", please publicly humiliate me.
Anyway. These last two days have been spent in devotion to making my dorm room lovely. Very worthy cause. And, let me just say, I don't think we botched it. Jane Roommate and I love what is going down in Room 438, New Hall South.
And I think you will, too.

Welcome..
Our key hanger that I painted.
This is my bed. It is where I sleep at college.
I made that quilt, in case you haven't been keeping up.



My windows.

I put another shot of my bookcase just because
I love it so much. It's so wonderful

Meet Chuckanucka, Ox, and Deer Ugly.
(From R to L)

My desk area.

This picture of me is above our window, guarding us
 from whatever danger may befall New Hall South.
Please notice the INCREDIBLE frame from Alicia Bishop.
It is probably one of the best gifts I've ever gotten.

My record player. Every college student's
 first basic necessity.

Jane Roommate's bed.

This is the lovely Bob Dylan (Robert Zimmerman) sketch
given me by Haley Rae Richter. It sits above our bathroom door.



Our huge shower. We scored a handicapped room, and
it came with this monstrous shower, a huge bathroom stall,
 and an unbelievably annoying doorbell.

And finally, meet Jane Roommate!








Well, goodnight from the Nash. I miss you, my home. Welcome to Belmont.

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering where my record player went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! And a totally lucky score on the handicapped room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to say again, your room looks great! Well done.

    ReplyDelete