Monday, August 23, 2010

My Cup Runneth Over.

This is amazing.
This feeling that I have right now.
I have never felt such sheer, raw joy and peace. Especially not in a situation like this. I'm in this new place. I know no one. I'm alone. I'm without comfort.
And yet, I was just hit with such an overwhelming peace from God, straight from God, that I am in the right place, that He is gonna use me here, that He knows what He's doing. I'm so overwhelmed by peace and joy right now that I can't even sleep. I can barely keep from shaking. I just feel the presence of God right now, and I know that I am where He wants me.
I feel like I'm repeating myself, but you wouldn't believe how incredible this joyous moment is in the midst of the uncertainty and discomfort and loneliness that is welcome week.
I've even been questioning whether I am in the right place.
But right now, this moment, this overpowering, can't-contain-my-joy, peace-that-surpasses-understanding moment, proves that I can never question God's hand at work in my life here, where I am, at Belmont University.
I can't describe the beauty I feel inside of me right now.
My best attempt is merely this: My cup runneth over.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you Becca! Hold on to that moment for the tough times. God IS going to use you and IS!!! Love you, Michelle

    ReplyDelete